Epstein served as a full service architecture, design and engineering team for multiple interior office build-outs for Industrious, one of the largest and fastest growing companies in the co-working sector.
For these projects, Epstein worked hand-in-hand with the internal Industrious team to implement their design vision, which featured a clean line aesthetic with glass-walled offices oriented around shared co-working spaces. Epstein’s design team achieved Industrious’ design goals by utilizing inspirational concept images and 3D interior renderings to communicate the design intent. While it is important to maintain their brand message through established standards across all of the Industrious locations, each project has a local flavor, taking inspiration from surrounding architecture, culture and history.
Technical integration services included:
- Code assessments for high-density layouts
- Defining and planning appropriate egress solutions based on higher than usual capacities
- Implementation of a clean and orderly ceiling design in the open-ceiling environment
- Careful coordination of ductwork, lighting, and other ceiling elements to create an organized and calm visual presentation
- Acoustical evaluations for quiet and private spaces; taking mechanical noise, noise transmission from adjacent spaces, and noise reverberation into consideration
- Careful placement of mechanical equipment, and treatment of duct penetrations and transfer grilles for a clean appearance