March 3, 2020
The Epstein-designed and engineered Riverview Bridge has been selected as a finalist in the Infrastructure/Industrial Construction category for the Chicago Building Congress 2020 Merit Awards!
The Merit Awards, entering its 64th year, have celebrated the building industry since 1956 by singling out the noteworthy projects in the greater Chicagoland area that were built during the past three years.
Merit Awards are presented for construction in the following nine categories, which aim to reflect the industry's ever-changing landscape:
- Commercial Construction under $50M
- Commercial Construction over $50M
- Renovation and Adaptive Reuse Under $15M
- Renovation and Adaptive Reuse Over $15M
- Infrastructure or Industrial Construction
- Interior Build-Out
For becoming a finalist, the CBC put together a brief Finalist Judging video for Riverview, showing the 16-span reinforced concrete structure in all its glory.
Good luck, Riverview!